JellyPages.com

Whovians Enter Here...

Whovians Enter Here...

30 April 2015

A-Z Challenge of Monsters and Villains:File Z- Zygons


FILE Z
26/26
ZYGONS

FINAL FILE

The Zygons of Zygor, are shape shifting aliens that contain venomous sacks within the tongue and are apparently, surprisingly good kissers.
Their home planet, Zygor was destroyed in a stellar explosion, or in the Time War. Doctor Who writers are quite indecisive.

Hey sweetcheeks, apparently I'm a great kisser, so pucker up!
Giant, orange and covered in suckers, the Zygons have red blood and speak in a whisper and a gurgling voice both at the time. They are hermaphrodites but when younger, are white in colour, suckerless, feminine and graceful. Obviously as they got older, things went very wrong.
Most of their technology seems to be quite organic and the interior of Zygon ships could easily have been created from coral or a living substance. They have also created the Scarasen, which is organic, stupid, produces milk and is known as the Loch-Ness monster because of its time in Scotland. The Zygons feed off it's milk which is just wrong and rather disgusting.


Master Meglos

8 comments:

  1. Well done Monkey Boy for completing your first A-Z Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Zygons are hideous!
    But at least you are an AtoZ winner!!!
    ~ We made it!!! ~
    Visit me at: Life & Faith in Caneyhead
    I am Ensign B of Tremps' Troops
    with the A to Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not, they are among one of the good looking aliens from Doctor Who.

      Thank you Barbara. I can't believe I completed my first A-Z Challenge. It was hard work, but I'll definitely be doing it again next year.

      Delete
  3. Well Master Meglos what can I say . . . . Well done on completing this, many never make it and fall by the wayside. I have made reference to your great achievement in my reflection post. . . . You can chill a bit now and eat ice cream and chocolate peanuts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Rob for all your comments and encouragement. And thank you for the reference in your reflection post. :)
      By the way, mater ate all the ice-cream and I'm allergic to peanuts.

      Delete
    2. OK I will eat all the chocolate peanuts instead. . . . . Its tough but someone has to do it . . . . You will run out of Dr Who based blogs soon I suspect there can not be much left you have not covered.

      Delete
    3. Rob, I already have a large variety of topics and sub topics planned for future posts, like Gallifrey, politics in Doctor Who episodes, race and there are still over 800 episodes to get through.

      Delete